Monday, February 28, 2011

Rug-a-lot

What do you guys think of this Alexa Cameo Jellyfish rug from Overstock.com?


I absolutely ADORE my pink leopard rug:

 It's weird. In fact, the pink thing has prompted a wide-spread leopard hysteria. To me, leopard print might as well be Justin Bieber. 

The problem is that my front door opens right into this picture above you. And I live in rainy, windy Oregon, where little thistles and bistles and muddy and puddy walk right in the door with me every day. 

So the pink carpet has been taking a beating lately. And I really don't want to vacuum every single day. And that's what it's coming to. So, I'd like to find a carpet that can somewhat mask (I know, kind of gross when you think about it) little dirt and tree bits so that I can perhaps cut back my vacuuming habit into a twice a week ordeal. But don't worry, my pink leopard bestie will just be moving into my room so that I can wiggle my toes on it (with delight!) every morning. It'll be a get-out-of-bed thing instead of its current walk-in-the-door thing.

The Alexa Cameo rug seems sweet. It's rather thin and made of polypropylene, which is used for outdoor rugs. I have convinced myself that polypropylene will fix all my problems, including my personal ones like what to have for dinner.  But am I wrong? What do you know? Have you ever had an intimate relationship with a polypropylene rug-fellow? Are they rugged like I like 'em? Now I'm getting vulgar, which means I should go. 

Got any other rug love for me? That's not supposed to be dirty, promise.

love,
jkl

4 comments:

Bianchii said...

Hello.
I started to write blog in English.
I will write about everything, will be a lot of pictures, reviews of books, films, songs etc.
So it would be nice if you visit my blog sometimes :)
(Sorry for mistakes, I'm still learning English)
http://bianchii.blogspot.com
(you can follow me)

Princess Jibi said...

I'm the opposite, I don't like rugs or carpet, because am always scared that I didn't get out everything when I vacuumed. I like plain floor so I can see and inspect it and make sure its clean...

thomaru said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed and very nice, thank you for all. Regards, performing arts boarding schools I really hope to be your friends.

ilike said...

supper blog