Monday, November 22, 2010

innocent




I spotted this on Bliss' I heart Monday list (a weekly favorite) a few weeks ago. It's by lovejujube's Etsy shop, which is jam packed with delicate and delightful jewelry.  This piece is titled as "innocent"and it couldn't be more perfect a name for it.  That aqua bead is just so innocent there, all tied up to that big, smooth, ol' stone. Strangely calming, yet still totally unexpected. I've always had a big heart for the idea of "the innocent." Sometimes I like to think of myself as an internal innocent, which is maybe a poor word choice for what I'm really trying to say when I use the term, but I just like the sound of it so much. The Innocent is someone who always sees (or at least wants to see) the world as fresh, new, and unexpected.

love,
jkl

3 comments:

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

Fun Etsy finds for the win <3

Kara said...

Cute necklace.. I'll have to check out that etsy shop!

http://sprinklesinsprings.blogspot.com/

mavi kalem said...

http://mavi-kalem.blogspot.com/