Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti

After a mini-earthquake in NorCal on Monday, I am truly counting my blessings this week. I hope you are keeping up to date on all that is going on in Haiti--and considering donating if you have the means to do so. It is truly catastrophic. It blows my mind and breaks my heart. I just put my small drop in the bucket...and it'd be pretty amazing if we all put a drop in.


Here are some good options if you want to put your piggy bank toward a good cause:

And if retail therapy is more your thing:




50% of all sales Thursday thru Sunday will be donated to UNICEF to help Haiti!!
Click Here for Link


50% of all sales will be donated to the Red Cross Disaster Relief fund today 1/14/10.
Click Here for Link


Haiti Relief Fundraiser
Click Here for Link


Auction For Haiti: Name Your Design
Click Here for Link


love!
jkl

No comments: