Wednesday, October 3, 2007

mono shmano


i have mono: AWESOME.

so last week my parents suggested that i get a mono test since it seems like i had already had every other test in the world done already and my body was still up to no good. i thought they were silly, but i obliged. i got a call from my doctor telling me that, according to the test of antiwhatchamacolitagins, i have mono and have probably had it for 3 weeks or so.

and i guess it makes sense with the achy bones and tiredness and headaches (which my blood results showed a possibility of a certain kind of mono that gives really bad headaches). i'm still getting an m.r.i. next week just to make sure there's nothing else going on, especially since that weird episode a few weeks ago with my limbs going kaput on me. but i feel like i have my answer now and all i can do is rest. i'm so happy that it's not something super serious and that i should hopefully be able to get over it soon. i just don't know how i'm gonna be able to tear myself away from the booze and boys...i kid. i kid. kinda.

in other news, i really want to put some of my new stories up on this space, but i can't figure out how to do an attachments. boo you whore. any ideas on how to do it? one day. one day.

if you wanna make out or let me spit in your drink later let me know.

love!
jkl

4 comments:

jojo said...

please just spit all over me
if i get mono
you are in trouble

Mel J said...

I wouldn't mind a little jackie saliva...throw it over this way big spender

roomie said...

BAH. i had mono a little while back. i don't know if you remember, but you brought me groceries and made me soup and basically made me realize what friendship is all over again. i am now immune to mono, so i would love to make soup/out with you whenever you'd like. na ha ha.

also. turn your word doc stories into PDFs, post them on mywebspace, and link to it on your blog. easy as pie. i believe there's some option somewhere in word that's literally like "create pdf" and that's all there is to it. especially if it's just a text file.

boo hiss for your mono. i feel responsible. at least now we have one more thing in common besides being awesome and taking names.

alison said...

dang jackie, now when you finally get a really GOOD illness i'm not living next door to you and can't share in the joy. can you just keep it until november 10th please?

ps i can't wait for the stories!